Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Kaethe Kollwitz Drawing

Something very flattering about Kaethe Kollwitz's art work is that it all has meaning behind it. She draws with her heart, which I find very inspiring because it makes the picture worth so much more. Therefore, I love this drawing and its background. It shows that poverty can take the lives of innocent people and that as a community we should help change this and beat poverty. The hands in this drawing are reaching out to the man who is suffering, showing they are there for him. This drawing really drew me to it because of the way poverty really impacted Kaethe. I love Kaethes artwork, and I will forever be inspired on how she draws her pictures to get the attention of other people to make our community a better place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment